How Long Should I Knit My Scarf??
Here is a sample of three different scarf lengths with a description of what they can do. There is no wrong way, just a few great options depending on your need.
Short Scarf (about 55" long)
1. Drapes unwrapped to perfect blazer length.
2. Ties under bust and hangs to waist.
3. Great all season scarf length.
Medium Scarf (about 70" long)
1. Wrap it around once.
2. Fold it in half and pass the tail through for the most trendy scarf look today.
3. Highly versatile scarf length
Long Scarf (about 82" long)
1. Wrap it once and hang to waist
2. Wrap it twice around
3. Fold it in half with lots of tail. Perfect for Ivy Knot.
4. Cozy, dramatic look.