The Tranquility Shawl illustrates one of the amazing benefits of the Showy Decrease ... reinventing many of your favorite stitch patterns. Illustrated here in the long clean lines and deep texture of the falling leaves pattern. It's the design details that make all the difference; from the flexible cast on, non-garter edges to finishing point.
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance Skills Used:
- Resilient Cast On, Showy Decrease, Hatch non-rolling edge
- Gauge/YarnGauge: Knit Gauge shown at 22 stitches per 4", but flexible.
The Yarn label gauge for Lana Grossa Lace Lux is 26 sts per 4". If you have not held or knit with this yarn I highly recommend it; very light, lofty and soft. Lovely for lace-like at a large gauge.
Yardage: 50gr = 340 yards, used 3 balls for 1020 yards total.
- SizesSize: Green Shawl here knit with Lana Grossa Lace Lux and is 72" x 30".
- NotionsStandard knitting notions: needles, tapestry needle and markers.