Telluride Canyon Scarf
Deep deep texture is the hallmark of this simple-to-knit scarf.
This year’s oversized scarves require a super sized rib to match. This quick and easy bulky scarf uses the Showy Canyon Rib to add new depths to the traditional rib scarf. You’ll be amazed at the difference the Showy Decrease makes!
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance Skills Used:
- Showy Raised Rib
- Gauge/YarnGauge: is flexible so you can substitute your favorite yarns. A smooth yarn with some give, merino and blends would be perfect.
Yardage: Sample scarf used 3 skeins for a total of 384 yards.
Yarn: Sample knit with Cascade 128 with a gauge of 3.5 sts per inch.
- DifficultyBridge: This project is good for advanced beginner knitters.
- SizesSize: 8” wide and 60” long but can be modified to any length.
- NotionsKnitting needles to obtain gauge for your yarn and a tapestry needle to weave in ends.