Parallelity Scarf & Wrap Vest
Here's a simple application of our new Showy Decreases but that does't mean it's not dramatic. The bias shaping allows the Showy Decreases to run down the entire length of the scarf. Take advantage of the shape to wrap the scarf into a vest. Part of our free 3 pattern Raveryy e-book.
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance Skills Used:
- Showy Decrease
- Integrated Non-rolling i-Cord Edges
- Gauge/YarnGauge: 5 gauges provided. 3.5 to 5.5 stitches per 1"
Yardage: 300 - 400 yards
- DifficultyBridge: This project is good for knitters comfortable with stockinette, slipped stitches and can follow a simple chart.
- SizesSize: Blue wrap sample is 80" long and 11" wide. Pattern is very flexible in size.
- NotionsStandard knitting notions: needles, tapestry needle and markers.