High Sierra Infinity Scarf or Cowl
Lovely edges make this scarf special.
Available in two sizes, a longer infinity scarf and a cowl that can double as a snood.
The pattern includes instructions for the Alternating Long Tail Cast On and the Resilient Bind Off which creates a nice nubby edge.
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance Skills Used:
- Showy Decrease
- Woven Cast On
- Resilient Bind Off
- Gauge/YarnGauge: 20 to 22 sts per 4”/10 cm. Gauge is flexible so you can substitute your favorite yarns. A smooth yarn with some give, merino and blends would be perfect.
Yardage: Cowl uses about 300 yards and Infinity Scarf uses about 500 yards
Yarn: Samples use Cascade Venezia Sport and Knit Picks Swish DK
- DifficultyBridge: This project is good for knitters comfortable with stockinette, slipped stitches and can follow a simple chart.
- SizesSize: Infinity is 72” at base and 60” at top, Cowl is 42” at base and 24” at top
- NotionsStandard knitting notions: circular needles, tapestry needle and markers.