No more wonky SSK decreases in this scarf!
This pattern is part of our trio of introductory pattern available as a free booklet in Ravelry.
The Harvest Shawl features the Subtle Decrease, the Parallelity Scarf the K2tog Showy Decrease and now we add its partner - the left leaning SSK Showy Decrease.
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance Skills Used:
- Showy Right and Left Leaning Decreases
- Hatch Stitch Edge
- Gauge/YarnGauge: is flexible so you can substitute your favorite yarns. A smooth yarn with some give, merino and blends would be perfect.
Yardage: 300 to 400 yards
Yarn: Cascade Eco Cloud a merino and alpaca blend with gauge of 4.5 sts per 1"
- DifficultyBridge: This project is good for knitters comfortable with stockinette, slipped stitches and can follow a simple chart.
- SizesSize: Sample is 8" by 62" but the pattern is flexible.
- NotionsStandard knitting notions needles, tapestry needle and markers.
- BlogAs soon as we post our blog we'll add the link here.