Raised Diamonds Points Blanket
Dramatic diamonds rise up off the surface of this throw. Super cozy in this soft bully yarn.
- Gauge/YarnPattern includes gauges of 4.0 and 5.0 stitches per inch, however, the gauge is very flexible.
The blue sample uses Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky on US 10 needles. The green scarf uses Cascade Venezia Worsted on a US 6. You'll want a yarn with enough loft or one that is solid enough to stand up. Any Merino or blend will work wonderfully.
- Nuance SkillsKnitting Nuance skills used in this project include:
- The Showy Decrease: Right & Left leaning as well as the Center Join
- Resilient Cast On and Bind Off
- DifficultyThis project is good for intermediate knitters who have a good feel for k2tog vs. ssk and stitch orientation.
- SizesSample 30" wide by 36" long. The pattern provides multiple cast on options.
- NotionsStandard knitting notions needles, tapestry needle and markers